Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunshine Kebabs

I was going to Sunway Pyramid in 6 January.
The main reason I went there is to purchase some new dresses for greeting the Chinese New Year and use the pedicure-manicure coupon that I had bought from the Groupon Malaysia before it was about to expire in February.
After shopping, my friend and I felt hungry and decided to find out some special and delicious food in this shopping mall. Finally, we came to a fast food retailer named Sunshine Kebabs. Auntie Anne's is just next to it.


Sunshine Kebabs is a fast food chain that are selling Mediterranean cuisine, which originate in Australia. It was opened in Malaysia in 2011 as mentioned in their official Facebook page. So far I only know this chain. The picture below is the "Kebab" that I have mentioned.

(sourced from Sunshine Kebab Facebook Malaysia)

What have attracted me to give a try? The answer is simple, as this is just what I have long sought after. Sunshine Kebab offers two main food choices: Kebab and Pilav Rice. We are allowed to order a la carte or combo set like in Mcdonald and KFC. For combo set, Kebab comes with carbonated drink and French fried while Pilav Rice is served together with carbonated drink only as it includes rice.
From the advertising picture below, you can know that what kinds of flavors are available from the shop.


I ordered Kebab and my friend wanted to try the Pilav Rice. I can't wait to eat the Kebab when the food was ready, thus I almost forgot to take a picture for you :p. It was a bit late when I realized that, so forgive me to take such a poor picture as below.


Besides, creating own taste is one of the selling points of Sunshine Kebabs. This is the first time I go to eat the Kebab there, therefore I required the staff suggested a popular taste for me. Fortunately, it was in weekday and not much people were queuing there. The steward is friendly and the taste she recommended to me is really nice! /please


All the combo sets' price are around RM9 to RM11+ if I am not mistaken. It is a fabulous food experience that I must try the Kebab again next time when I go to Sunway Pyramid. However, my friend said that the Pilav Rice is just Ok only.

It is a great news!
For your information, admin of Facebook Sunshine Kebabs Malaysia had responded my question that they have two outlet at the moment. The another one is located in Subang Parade. (updated - 3 Feb)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your words can make me become better.